More and more businesses are moving to cloud apps like Salesforce, Microsoft Office 365, Dropbox from traditional in-house managed systems. While offering reduced costs and effect in managing these environment, security controls often lag behind. GDPR regulations introduced in May 2018 mean that positive control over where data is stored and who accesses it needs to be thoroughly re-examined.
CensorNet's cloud security system:
- Automatically detects cloud application usage and activity
- Controls access to cloud applications at a granular level – down to individual features and actions within application
- Incorporates Real-time Anti-Malware Scanning including on-line threat detection, reputation and heuristics
- Inspects SSL encrypted content for Malware (requires CensorNet Cloud Gateway on premise or in the Cloud)
- Prevents access to anonymous proxy sites
Cloud Application Discovery
Detect cloud application usage and activity and reveal which applications are in use – including applications that use a custom domain
Real-time Anti-Malware Scanning
Incorporates multiple security layers each using a powerful and effective combination of tools and techniques including on-line threat detection, reputation and heuristics
Deep HTTPS inspection allows SSL encrypted content to be scanned for Malware
CensorNet Unified Security Services:
100% cloud-based back-end for simple implementation and management. Out-of-the-box support for a wide range of systems, services and applications including all major VPN vendors. Wide range of OTP delivery methods including SMS, email and the CensorNet app (for iOS and Android). Fully integrated with Microsoft® Active Directory
Email Security from CensorNet provides comprehensive protection from traditional email threats including Spam, viruses, large-scale phishing attacks and malicious URLs. It delivers 99.999% Spam detection without stopping important good email getting through (ie: near zero false positives).